How to Open Account and Buy Crypto on Binance
How to Open Binance Account
How to Open Acount with a mobile number
1. Access the Binance website (https://www.binance.com), then click [Register].
- For account safety, the password should be at least 8 characters, including 1 uppercase character and 1 number.
- If you have been referred by a friend, please enter your friend’s referral ID. Once you have registered, the referral can not be changed.
3. After clicking [Register], please choose the option according to your circumstance.
4. The system will send an SMS verification code to your mobile phone and it will be valid for 30 minutes.
5. After entering the verification code, the following page will appear.
6. For account safety, we strongly recommend that you enable 2FA verification (email verification or Google Authentication).
How to Open Account on Binance by Email1. Please visit Binance’s official website (https://www.binance.com) and click the [Register] button on the top right-hand side.
2. On the registration page, please follow the on-screen instructions and insert the email address and password that you’ll use for your account. After reading the TOU carefully, click on [Create account].
- The password must be a combination of numbers and letters which contain at least 8 characters, one UPPER CASE letter, and one number.
- If you’ve been referred to register on Binance by a friend, make sure to fill in the right Referral ID (optional).
3. After clicking [register], please choose the option according to your circumstance.
4. After clicking, the system will send a verification code to your email that will be valid for 30 minutes. Please login to your email box to check and enter the verification code in time.
5. After entering the verification code, the following page will appear to show that you have successfully registered.
For your own account security, make sure to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) after your first login. Both Google 2FA and SMS 2FA are available.
How to Open Account on Binance via Mobile App
1. Open the Binance app and click on [Login/Register] at the top left-hand corner.
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters, including one uppercase letter and one number.
- If you’ve been referred to register on Binance by a friend, make sure to fill in the Referral ID (optional).
4. Once you have completed the jigsaw, we’ll send a confirmation email to the address you’ve specified. Please check your inbox to confirm your registration within 10 minutes.
For your own account security, we highly recommend you to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) after your first login. Both Google 2FA and SMS 2FA are available.
*Before starting P2P trading, you may need to complete KYC and 2FA authentication.
How to Buy Crypto on Binance via Debit/Credit Card?
Buy Crypto with Debit/Credit Card via Web App1. Input amount and select a payment method.
2.Confirm payment details.
3. Complete your identity verification (3DS Safety Certification).
4. Complete payment.
Buy Crypto with Debit/Credit Card via Mobile App1. To get started select “Buy with cash” from the home screen
2. Next, select “Credit/Debit Card”
3. Tap “USD” to open the list of supported fiat currencies available
4. Type the name of your fiat currency in the search bar or scroll through the list to select your local fiat currency.
5. Enter the amount of the selected fiat currency you wish to spend and tap “BTC” to select the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase.
6. “Add a new card” or select the card you wish to use for the purchase and then tap “Buy”.
7. Check the amount you wish to spend is correct and then tap “Confirm” at the bottom of the screen.
8. Congratulations, the transaction is complete and the purchased cryptocurrency has been deposited to your Binance Spot Wallet.
How to Buy Crypto on Binance P2P
Buy Crypto on Binance P2P by Web App
Go to the Binance P2P page, and
- If you already have a Binance account, click "Log In" and go to Step 4
- If you do not have a Binance account yet, click "Register"
Enter your email on the registration page and set your login password. Read and check the Binance Terms and click "Register".
Complete Level 2 identity verification, enable SMS Verification, and then set your preferred payment method.
Select (1) “Buy Crypto” then click (2) “P2P Trading” on the top navigation.
Click (1) "Buy" and select the currency you want to buy (BTC is shown as an example). Filter the price and the (2) “Payment” in the drop-down, select an ad, then click (3) "Buy".
Enter the amount (in your fiat currency) or quantity (in crypto) you want to buy and click (2) "Buy".
Confirm the payment method and amount (total price) on the Order Details page.
Complete the fiat transaction within the payment time limit. Then click "Transferred, next" and “Confirm”.
Note: You need to transfer the payment directly to the seller through bank transfer, Alipay, WeChat, or another third-party payment platform based on the sellers payment information provided. If you have already transferred payment to the seller, you must not click "Cancel" unless you have already received a refund from the seller in your payment account. If you do not make an actual payment, please do not click "Confirm" to confirm the payment. This is not permitted according to the rules of the transaction. If you encounter any issues during the transaction, you can contact the seller using the chat window.
Once the seller has released the cryptocurrency, the transaction is completed. You can click (2) "Transfer to Spot Wallet” to transfer the digital assets to your Spot Wallet.
You can also click (1) "Check my account" above the button to view the digital asset you just bought.
Note:If you do not receive the cryptocurrency 15 minutes after clicking "Transferred, next”, you can click "Appeal" and Customer Service will assist you in processing the order.
Buy Crypto on Binance P2P by Mobile AppStep 1
Log in to Binance app
- If you already have a Binance account, click “Log in” and go to Step 4
- If you do not have a Binance account yet, click “Register” on the top left
Enter your email on the registration page and set your login password. Read the Binance P2P terms and click on the arrow to register.
Enter your email and password, then click on the arrow to Log In.
After you log in to the Binance app, click the user icon on the top left to complete identity verification. Then click “Payment Methods” to complete SMS authentication and set your payment methods.
Go to the home page, click “P2P Trading”.
On the P2P page, click the (1) “Buy” tab and the crypto you want to buy (2) (taking USDT for example), and then select an ad and click (3) “Buy”.
Enter the quantity you want to buy, confirm the sellers payment method(s), and click “Buy USDT”.
Transfer the money directly to the seller based on the seller’s payment information provided within the payment time limit, and then click “Transfer the fund”. Tap on the payment method you transferred to, the click “Transferred, next”
Note: Setting payment method on Binance does not mean that the payment will go directly to the sellers account if you click “Transferred , next” . You need to complete the payment directly to the seller through bank transfer, or another third-party payment platform based on the sellers payment information provided.
Please do not click “Transferred , next” if you have not made any transactions. This will violate the P2P User Transaction Policy.
The status will be “Releasing”.
Once the seller has released the cryptocurrency, the transaction is completed. You can click "Transfer to Spot Wallet” to transfer the digital assets to your Spot Wallet.
You can click “Wallet” at the bottom and then “Fiat” to check the crypto you bought in your fiat wallet. You can also click “Transfer” and transfer the cryptocurrency to your spot wallet for trading.
If you do not receive the cryptocurrency 15 minutes after clicking “Transferred, next”, you can contact the seller by clicking the “Phone” or “Chat” icon on the top.
Or you can click "Appeal”, select a “Reason for Appeal”, and “Upload Proof”. Our customer support team will assist you in processing the order.
1. You can only buy or sell BTC, ETH, BNB, USDT, EOS and BUSD on Binance P2P currently. If you would like to trade other cryptos, please trade at the spot market.
2. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact our customer support team.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ1. What certifications do I need to pass before getting started to buy cryptocurrency with a bank card?
Answer: You need identity verification and address verification.
Q2. If I use a bank card to purchase cryptos, what are the supported payment methods?
Answer: Visa card or Master card.
Visa is accepted for cardholders in European Economic Area (EEA) countries, Russia, Ukraine and the UK.
Master card payments are available in the following countries regions:Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine.
Q3. I was informed that the card issuing country is not supported. What are the card issuing countries currently supported?
Answer: Visa is accepted for cardholders in European Economic Area (EEA) countries, Russia, Ukraine and UK, etc.. Mastercard payments are available in the following countries regions:Brazil, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, ect..
Q4. How many bank cards can I bind at most?
Answer: You can bind up to 5 bank cards at the same time.
Q5. The error message during my purchase process shows:"Transaction declined by issuing bank. Please contact your bank or try a different bank card." What’s the reason?
Answer: If your bank card does not support this type of transaction, you can try to contact the bank for inquiries or try with another bank card.
Q6. If I did not complete the purchase within the time limit, will the transaction be cancelled?
Answer:Yes, if you do not complete the order within the time limit, it will become invalid and you need to open a new transaction.
Q7. If my purchase fails, can I get back the paid amount?
Answer: In the case if the payment has been deducted, the amount you paid will be returned the same way.
Q8. After the order is completed, where can I see the cryptocurrency I purchased?
Answer: You can click [Wallet]-[Overview] in the upper right corner of the page to check whether the cryptocurrency has arrived.
Q9. When I placed an order, I was told that my daily limit was not enough. How can I increase the limit?
Answer: You can go to the user authentication center to upgrade the account authentication level according to the information on the page, and then you can upgrade to the corresponding level limit.
Q10. Where can I find the records of the cryptos I purchased?
Answer: You can click [Orders]-[Buy Crypto History] in the upper right corner to view the order record, and check the details.